Fort Bend County Surplus Liquidation LIVE PUBLIC AUCTION
Live Auction - No Online Bidding Available
Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Click Here For Brochure
See Auction Catalog Below
Inspection: Friday, October 23, 2020 (Hours Of Operation: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
Saturday, October 24, 2020 (Hours Of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - Until Sale Time)
Registration: At Auction Site (There is no Online Registration) Friday, October 23, 2020 (10 a.m. - 3 p.m.) Saturday, October 24, 2020 8am - Auction End)
Location: 9110 Long Street, Needville, Tx 77461 Driving Directions
Important Payment Notice:
*All Payment Must Be Finalized By 4:00 P.M. The Day Of Live Auction.
*Cash Accepted Only With $500 Cash Deposit.
*Cashier's Check - Made Out to Fort Bend County
*Checks Accepted Only With Bank Letter Of Guarantee With A Statement Of Limits Made Out To Fort Bend County. Example Can Be Found Under Auction Documents.
*Credit & Debit Card Accepted With 3% Administration Charge.
*No American Express or Discover Accepted
- All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES STATED OR IMPLIED.
- Some items may be offered with a reserve.
- All purchases must be paid in full on the day of sale by 4:00 pm before leaving the premises with NO EXCEPTIONS. Removal sale day, October 24, 2020 until 5 p.m.
- Sales tax will be collected on all taxable items unless bidder has a valid Texas Resale Certificate at the time of registration.
- Purchases may be made by Cash, Cashier’s Check, Personal/Company Check with a Bank Letter of Guarantee, Master Card or Visa. No American Express. Credit Cards will carry a 3% administration charge. ABSOLUTELY NO CHECKS ACCEPTED WITHOUT A BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Auctioneer cannot approve checks.
- If paying by cash, a $500 refundable deposit must be made at the time of Registration. Deposits will be returned in full if no purchase is made.
- All sales are final.
- All items are sold as lots or single articles. No separation of items included in a lot will be allowed during inspection or after sale on County property.
- Fort Bend County reserves the right to postpone or adjourn any of the auctions, to accept any bid or to reject any and all bids, or to withdraw any item at any time prior to the announcement of the completion of any auction.
- No Persons age 16 or under permitted without adult supervision.
- All bidders are required to register prior to bidding any item.
- Fort Bend County has the right to refuse registration to anyone.
- Lost Title by Buyer after purchase: Fort Bend County will charge a $25.00 administrative fee per title to facilitate the process of applying for a replacement title.