Fort Bend County Public Live Auction - Needville, Texas
Live Auction - No Online Bidding Available
Preview: Friday, October 26, 2018 (Hours Of Operation: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
Saturday, October 27, 2018(Hours Of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - Until Sale Time)
Important Payment Notice:
*All Payment Must Be Finalized By 4:00 P.M. The Day Of Live Auction.
*Cash Accepted Only With $500 Cash Deposit.
*Checks Accepted Only With Bank Letter Of Guarantee With A Statement Of Limits Made Out To Fort Bend County. Example Can Be Found Under Auction Documents.
*Credit & Debit Card Accepted With 3% Administration Charge.
*No American Express Accepted
www.lemonsauctioneers.com for a sample Bank Letter of Guarantee under the Auction Resources Tab on the Home Page. No American Express will be accepted. Buyer’s purchasing their items with a credit card will pay a (3%) administration charge. ABSOLUTELY no checks accepted without a bank letter of guarantee. Lemons Auctioneers cannot approve checks. All checks will be payable to Fort Bend County. No merchandise will be released from the auction premises until full payment has been received by Fort Bend County.
2. Cash Payment: If paying by cash a $500.00 refundable deposit must be made at the time of Registration. Deposits will be returned in full if no purchase is made.
3. Sales Tax will be collected on all taxable items unless bidder has a valid Texas Resale Certificate at the time of registration.
4. Auction Site Entry: No persons’ age 16 or under permitted without adult supervision and no pets will be allowed on the auction premises. Only registered service dogs will be allowed.
5. Registration: Photo identification required in the form of a driver’s license, passport, or state identification card. All persons registering to bid will be required to review and sign Fort Bend County’s Auction Terms and Conditions prior to bidder registration. All bidders are required to register prior to bidding on any item.
6. Fort Bend County and Lemons Auctioneers reserves the right to refuse bidder registration and entry onto the auction premises to anyone.
7. All items are sold “As Is, Where Is” with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied by Fort Bend County or Lemons Auctioneers, LLP. All items are sold as lots or single articles. No separation of items included in a lot will be allowed during inspection or after sale on County property.
8. All Sales Are Final. The bidder is responsible for knowing which merchandise he is bidding on. Fort Bend County and Lemons Auctioneers will not be responsible for supplying batteries, tires, or tire repair, fuel, propane tanks, repairs on vehicles, trucks or heavy equipment, a wrecker or trucking services.
9. Some items may be offered with a reserve.
10. Fort Bend County reserves the right to postpone or adjourn any of the auctions, to accept any bid or to reject any and all bids, or to withdraw any item at any time prior to the announcement of the completion of any auction.
11. NO BUYER’S PREMIUM will be charged.
12. There will be absolutely no trading or sales between buyers on the premises of Fort Bend County.
13. Information and photos were gathered from sources considered to be reliable and is believed to be correct. However, no guarantee is provided with respect to such information or photos. Buyers should rely on their sole inspection of the auction items at its present location on the assigned preview day. Items listed on the brochure or subject to change. All times in the Agreement are specified in Central Daylight Time.
14. Announcements made by the Auctioneer or Fort Bend County on the day of the sale take precedence over any printed matter pertaining to this auction.
15. It is the object of the Auctioneer and Fort Bend County to conscientiously and accurately present the description and conditions contained in this catalog; however, neither Auctioneer or Fort Bend County shall in any way be responsible for any errors or omissions in the descriptions or conditions contained in this catalog or previous advertising.
16. Lost Title by Buyer after purchase: Fort Bend County will charge a $25.00 administrative fee per title to facilitate the process of applying for a replacement title.
17. REMOVAL: Saturday, October 27, 2018, Sale Day until 5 p.m. and Monday, October 29, 2018 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. No Exceptions – STRICTLY ENFORCED – All merchandise not removed from the Fort Bend County Auction Sale Site by 3 pm., Monday, October 29, 2018 will be considered abandoned and revert back to Fort Bend County to dispose of as they see fit.